Beer Bread Kits
On The Go
In 1854 Johann Conrad Develey invented the sweet mustard in the city center of Munich, Germany. A product that has become the indispensable accompaniment of Bavarian white sausages ("Weisswurst"). In those days all mustards were produced following the Dijon method. Develey has extended its Bavarian roots and is today one of the leading producers of mustards, dressings, and sauces in Europe, exporting to more than 65 countries worldwide.
Develey Sauerkraut (pickled cabbage) and other pickles are excellent side dishes for many meat recipes. They are made old Bavarian style and characterized by the use of the finest traditional ingredients of the original recipe.
• Bavarian Beet Root Slices 370 ml / 720 ml
• Bavarian Cornichons 370 ml
• Bavarian Gherkins 370 ml / 720 ml
• Bavarian Red Cabbage 720 ml
• Bavarian Salt Gherkins 720 ml
• Bavarian Sour Cabbage 370 ml
• Bavarian Sour Cabbage 420 ml / 3500 ml / 10200 ml in a can
• Munich Gherkins 370 ml / 720 ml
You want more information?
Send an e-mail or call 2815-2593